Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yvonne Decellis, Columnist & Author, MSnewsChannel.com

I LOVE TECFIDERA AND SO DOES MY HUBBIE

Click on my photo on far left side of this Front Page to read all 14 Columns I've written for you!

I am sorry I haven't written anything about Tecfidera for my Column in a while SO: Today's Column is about Tecfidera!. I love it though - my hubbie does too.

My balance is better, the "muddle headed" feeling is gone (even though I still need WAY too much sleep for my taste), and I have gotten feeling and strength in my hands back.

On top of that, I no longer have to fill up with peanut butter or pro-biotics to take the pills. I can take them on an empty stomach if I have to. I usually eat a handfull of dry salted edamame beans right after taking the pill.

Not having to make a full meal is awesome, particularly on days where I have to go to the Department of Veteran Services or to an Eldercare building near where I live to do "Shine Counseling". (btw: Shine counseling is unpaid help for people who need help with Medicare. I have been trained to help with part D plans but will be getting the full training in the Spring so busy busy busy...).

xox