Saturday, May 17, 2014

Judy Kazakawich, Columnist: Tecdifera has helped me improve in my walking as well as balance and also helped me get through stressful times without having a relapse.

I've written 5 columns for you.
Click my photo on far left side
of this page to read them! 
My column today is about the very sad and emotional month that I've just been through. I've been away because of a death in the family. My aunt passed away Sept 2 in B.C. suddenly and the ordeal was prolonged because she was buried here in Alberta on Sept 21. I know that normally this type of stress would have me shaking in bed. But even though I had many very stressful days I didn't physically get worse.
July 3 is when I began using tecfidera and everything is still improving. I notice little things every day. This was definitely a test and I passed it.
I am starting to do floor exercises at least 3 times a week, plus I also do arm exercises with a pulley ( this is for broken shoulders, not m.s. )
Another improvement is that I don't even use my walker in the house anymore.
The next step I'm going to try is yoga. I've heard great stories.
And I'd like to start going to aqua-aerobics. This should help with the stiffness in my shoulders.
Tecdifera has helped me improve in my walking as well as balance and also helped me get through stressful times without having a relapse. I was pretty sure when we got the news that I would have a relapse but I got through many stressful days and still doing fine.
Now I'm looking forward to being an active angel.
Thanks for your support and prayers 💕💕