Saturday, June 28, 2014

Yvonne Decelis, Columnist, MSnewsChannel.com

I've written 14 columns for you.
Click on my photo on far left side
of this page to read them all











5th Place: Best Column of 2013

MY TECFIDERA FANTASTIC NEWS: My memory is improving as is some of my pain troubles & for the 1st time in 16 years I'm remembering dreams!"


Life is much better without having to do those stupid intramuscular injections!

I have now been on Tecfidera for a month. In about 1.5 weeks I will have been on the full dose for a month.

My memory is improving as is some of my pain troubles and for the first time in almost 16 years, I'm remembering dreams!

It was SO wonderful bringing my "leftover" syringes to a local pharmacy (along with 2 sharps boxes) and telling them I didn't need any of it anymore since I wouldn't be injecting.

I'm still having some 'minor' MS issues (I THINK leftover from not having any medication but who knows - they say it takes 2 to 3 months to feel the "full" benefits of Tecfidera).

So far all is going well other than my fatigue is out of control.