Saturday, June 28, 2014

Yvonne Decelis, Columnist: Today is day 5 on the "full dose" (240mg) I THINK MY MEMORY IS SHOWING SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT! The numbness & pain my hands has subsided quite a bit, my "migraine headache" this morning went away very quickly

Today is day 5 on the "full dose Tecfidera" (240mg so far) am having no side effects and it's AWESOME (a little tired of peanut butter but LOVE not losing my weekends. I can't wait to fully get over the Avonex withdrawal and waking up)!

The numbness and pain my hands has subsided quite a bit, my "migraine headache" this morning went away very quickly and I THINK my memory is showing signs of improvement (feeling "cautiously optimistic").


LESSON learned with Tecfidera (today is day 5): peanut butter is something I absolutely HAVE to eat with these pills. I had
sunflower butter last night instead. It didn't work like the PB does and man oh man those "upper GI problems" were SO uncomfortable (nausea and belly discomfort to the "nth degree" - I have learned my lesson)!