Sunday, July 28, 2013

HERE'S MY TECFIDERA UPDATE

Judy Kazakawich, Tecdifera Columnist, MSnewsChannel.com


I started tecfidera on July 3 and I'm still doing amazing. No more side effects. I have noticed my brain fog has definitely been less. I still have some brain-farts when I know what I want to say but the right words just don't come out.


But hey I know people who don't have m.s. that have this trouble.

Also I've noticed I hardly fall at all. My family notice that I'm much steadier when walking. This has been so good because when I'm doing better for sure I'm not getting as depressed as I used to.

Probably the biggest improvement for me has been in my sleep. I sleep through the night and wake up so rested, I love it.

Hope other angels on tecfidera are noticing some positive changes.

Prayers and love to all angels. See you next week 💕💕